1. Responsible for the treatment
The entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data is OCCRE IMPORT S.L. with CIF B63408967 and with address at the C / Repuntadora 2-6, nave 14, 2nd floor, 08302 Mataró (BARCELONA).
2. Purpose of the treatment
OCCRE IMPORT S.L, notifies you that the personal data voluntarily provided by the different means enabled for this purpose will be treated for the following purposes:
- Identify you and be able to contact you.
- Manage customer service for products purchased by you.
- Know your opinion about our products and activities.
- When we are authorized to do so, in order to send you information, by any means, about the products that we market under our OcCre brand.
- When requested, to send you our newsletters and offers on a regular basis.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent and, if applicable, the commercial relationship that links you to OCCRE IMPORT S.L.
4. Data preservation
The data you provide will be kept for as long as necessary to ensure compliance with the legal obligations that correspond to OCCRE IMPORT S.L.
5. Communication and access to your data
OCCRE IMPORT S.L has adopted all the necessary legal measures to guarantee the treatment of the data.
Likewise, they may have access to their data providers of services and suppliers with whom we have signed the corresponding contracts whose use is necessary to be able to guarantee the relationship of OCCRE IMPORT S.L with contacts and customers. In any case, the necessary legal and organizational measures will be adopted to guarantee security and access to data.
Under the terms established in the current regulations on data protection, you may revoke at any time the authorization granted for processing, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and the right to request limitation of treatment of your personal data. For this you can write to OCCRE IMPORT S.L, attaching a copy of the document that proves your identity, by email to email@example.com
Likewise, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. Klarna Payments